Jan 20Basque Dinner/Dance
1/20/2018 6:00PM - 1/21/2018 1:00AM
Jan 23Ag Expo
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Jan 24Ag Expo
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Jan 31SENIOR TOUR - McCall Ice Carnival & Elk Feeding
8:30AM - 6:30PM
Feb 03Cabin Fever Reliever at Karcher Mall
10:00AM - 5:00PM
Feb 06Roberts Receration Open House
5:30PM - 6:30PM
Jan 23Employee Benefit Plan Trustee Meeting
2:30PM - 4:30PM
Jan 24City of Caldwell Audit Committee Meeting
12:00PM - 1:30PM
Feb 01AARP Tax-Aide
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Feb 05City Council Workshop
6:30PM - 7:00PM
Feb 05City Council Meeting
7:00PM - 9:00PM
Feb 08AARP Tax-Aide
8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Comment Period Deadline for CDBG Evaluation Report A 15-day comment period regarding Caldwell's Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report for HUD 016 will end at 10 am on Thursday, Decemb...
- Construction Update: Idaho 55 Improvement Project The Idaho Transportation Department has closed Lake Avenue south of Idaho 55 (Karcher Rd) . . . click on news title to read the rest of the story.
- New Fishing Docks Installed at Caldwell Rotary Pond Caldwell Rotary Pond has a new, updated look: new fishing docks installed last month. Many thanks to all who collaborated to make this happen: Idaho Fish & Wildlife Foundation, a private co...
- Spotlight on Caldwell: Leveraging Community Health Needs Assessments to Better Understand Health Barriers to Learning The NLC's Mayor's Institute on Advancing Education and Health through a Community Schools Strategy met in May 2017 and featured Caldwell's partnerships with the United Way and Trinity Healt...
- Destination Caldwell Unveils Fundraising Program CALDWELL, ID-October 12, 2017. With the development of Indian Creek Plaza underway, Destination Caldwell invites the community to participate . . . (click on title to view full press relea...
- Early Morning Rescue Oct 4, 2017. Yesterday morning at 05:00 am, the Caldwell Fire Department responded to a fire at a residence located in our rural area. . . (please click on news title to read more)
Winter Wonderland Lights stay on until January 15th!
Just a couple more weeks for strolling through the light display in downtown Caldwell -- why not come the see the lights the same night as a Train Depot Open House? Dates are listed above, and directions are available by clicking on the flyer above--you will be directed to the Winter Wonderland web page. Come and see the beautiful lights, then take the chill off at the Train Depot with a cuppa something warm and satisfying!