Nov 24Canyon County Festival of Trees
1:00PM - 7:00PM
Nov 25Canyon County Festival of Trees
11:00AM - 5:00PM
Nov 26Canyon County Festival of Trees
11:00AM - 4:00PM
Nov 27Canyon County Festival of Trees
1:00PM - 7:00PM
Dec 02Depot Open House
12:00PM - 4:00PM
Dec 02Treasure Valley Night Light Parade
6:00PM - 8:30PM
Nov 21Design Review Commission
12:00PM - 1:00PM
Dec 01Collective Bargaining Joint Session
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Dec 04City Council Workshop
6:30PM - 7:00PM
Dec 04City Council Meeting
7:00PM - 9:00PM
Dec 11URA Meeting
7:00PM - 8:00PM
Dec 12Disabled American Veterans, Chapter #1 meeting
7:00PM - 8:30PM
- New Fishing Docks Installed at Caldwell Rotary Pond Caldwell Rotary Pond has a new, updated look: new fishing docks installed last month. Many thanks to all who collaborated to make this happen: Idaho Fish & Wildlife Foundation, a private co...
- Spotlight on Caldwell: Leveraging Community Health Needs Assessments to Better Understand Health Barriers to Learning The NLC's Mayor's Institute on Advancing Education and Health through a Community Schools Strategy met in May 2017 and featured Caldwell's partnerships with the United Way and Trinity Healt...
- Destination Caldwell Unveils Fundraising Program CALDWELL, ID-October 12, 2017. With the development of Indian Creek Plaza underway, Destination Caldwell invites the community to participate . . . (click on title to view full press relea...
- Early Morning Rescue Oct 4, 2017. Yesterday morning at 05:00 am, the Caldwell Fire Department responded to a fire at a residence located in our rural area. . . (please click on news title to read more)
- New Dutch Bros Coffee Shop in Caldwell! A huge WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS to the second Dutch Bros coffee shop that opened in Caldwell yesterday . . . (click on title for more)
- Transition Time in Downtown Caldwell Friday, August 4, 2017. It's no secret that there is construction around nearly every corner downtown . . . (click on title to read more)
Winter Wonderland Festival is THIS FRIDAY!
Come downtown THIS Friday, November 17th from 6 pm - 9 pm and be a part of our Winter Wonderland Festival! Most downtown businesses will be open, Santa and a few new activities will be in the Kid's Zone on Main Street, the tree lighting and lighting of the creek will happen at 7:30 pm, there is a SHUTTLE from the 21st Ave Event Center parking lot, and a passport-style Prize Basket Contest! Don't miss it!