- Date: 03/22/2018 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Caldwell Train Depot
701 Main Street
Caldwell, Idaho 83605
- Introduction: Free tax preparation services, including free electronic filing of both Federal and Idaho State taxes. Open from 8 am-5 pm every Thursday from February 8, 2018 through April 12, 2018.
List of Treasure Valley locations where AARP Tax Aide services are available
List of documents to bring with you so that we can help you prepare your tax returns (click on link)
If any of the following items pertain to your household, we are sorry, but we CANNOT prepare your taxes:
- If you worked in a state other than Idaho, we cannot help you with your 2017 return
- If you need a return for 2013 or 2014, we cannot prepare these returns this year
- If you need any prior year returns amended, we can only handle 2015 or 2016.
- Rental Income
- Farm income
- Schedule C (Business Profit or Loss) with more than $25,000 Expenses or ends with a LOSS or if you had employees or produced 1099's
- Home Office
- Complex Schedule K-1 showing amounts other than Dividends, Interest, Royalties or Capital Gains.
- Complicated and Advanced Schedule D (Capital Gains and Losses) or if you a a Day Trader
- If you filed for Bankruptcy
- If you want to file as Married Filing Separate (beyond the scope of our training) we cannot help you with your 2017 Tax Return.