Caldwell City Clerk
The City Clerk's Office:
- Keeps official permanent records of the City.
- Serves as the center of information for the public.
- Maintains the integrity of the City through the legislative process, administrative and technical support, dissemination of accurate information and archiving official documents.
- Provides support and administrative services to the Mayor, City Council, all operating departments and the public.
- Acts as a liaison with citizens, area businesses and other jurisdictions.
- Provides City elections information.
- Issues city licenses.
- Creates and posts City Council meeting calendars and agendas.
- Performs a wide variety of public duties.
- Is located in the Caldwell City Hall at 411 Blaine Street.
Please click on any of the links below for further information on a variety of topics. If you can not get an answer to your question by visiting this website, please contact Debbie Geyer, City Clerk at (208) 455-4656, by email at email@example.com or through the mail at P.O. Box 1179, Caldwell, Idaho 83606.
- Caldwell Train Depot and Interpretative Center (Available for event rentals)