This is the application and document section of the Caldwell City Clerk's Website. Here you will find various documents that require you to download, complete and then bring the signed original into the Clerk's office.
These documets are provided as a convenience only. If you have any questions concerning any of the documents provided here, please call the Clerk's office at (208) 455-4656.
In order to view and/or download any of these documents, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader loader on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader please click here to download a free copy.
- Alcohol Beverage - New License or Transfer of License
- Alcohol Beverage - RENEWAL Packet for 2018
- Alcohol Beverage - CATERING PERMIT APPLICATION
- Pawnbroker Application (New Business)
- Pawnbroker RENEWAL Application
- Door-to-Door or Peddler's Application
- Fireworks Application Packet - 2017 (City Clerk & Fire Marshal Forms)
- Public Event in City Parks or on City Property Registration Form (less than 250 people expected and no road closures needed)
- Public Records Request
- Private Event with Road Closure Permit
- Request for Reproduction of Copyrighted Materials
- Street Banner Application
- Special Events Permit Application (public event in City Park/on City Property and expecting more than 250 people; or public event requires road closures)
- If your event is in Memorial Park, you will need the following 2 documents as well: