This is the application and document section of the Caldwell City Clerk's Website. Here you will find various documents that require you to download, complete and then bring the signed original into the Clerk's office.
These documets are provided as a convenience only. If you have any questions concerning any of the documents provided here, please call the Clerk's office at (208) 455-4656.
In order to view and/or download any of these documents, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader loader on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader please click here to download a free copy.
- Alcohol Beverage - New License or Transfer of License
- Alcohol Beverage - RENEWAL Packet for 2018
- Alcohol Beverage - CATERING PERMIT APPLICATION
- Fireworks Application Packet - 2018 (City Clerk & Fire Marshal Forms)
- Public Records Request Form (to print out)
- Online Public Records Request (fill out and submit online)
- Public Event in City Parks or on City Property Registration Form (less than 250 people expected and no road closures needed)
- Private Event with Road Closure Permit
- Special Events Permit Application (public event in City Park/on City Property and expecting more than 250 people; or public event requires road closures)
- If your event is in Memorial Park, you will need the following 2 documents as well:
- Tort Claim Form (for damage or injury). Please print the form, fill it out, and either bring the form and supporting documents (photos of damage/injury, estimate of repair, etc.) to City Hall, 411 Blaine in Caldwell, or your can email the form and supporting documents to: email@example.com