Annual MS4 Reports
2015-2016: City of Caldwell 7th Annual Report
- Appendix A: Public Education
- Appendix B: Caldwell Storm Water Management Manual
- Appendix C: Community Cleanup (see photo gallery)
- Appendix D: Storm Drain Marking
- Appendix E: Discharge Incident Tracking Sheet; Storm Water Pollution Prevention & Spill Response Plan
- Appendix F: Storm Water Map
- Appendix G: List of Industries Connected to City of Caldwell MS4
- Appendix H: Construction Site Storm Water Runoff Control
- Appendix I: Catch Basin Cleanout Record
- Appendix J: Municipal Storm Water Training
- Appendix K: Monitoring Plan and Quality Assurance Plan
2014-2015: City of Caldwell 6th Annual Report
2013-2014: City of Caldwell 5th Annual Report
2012-2013: City of Caldwell 4th Annual Report
2011-2012: City of Caldwell 3rd Annual Report
2010-2011: City of Caldwell 2nd Annual Report
2009-2010: City of Caldwell 1st Annual Report
Note: Appendices for past Annual MS4 Reports are available upon request. Please email the stormwater personnel at the bottom of this page.
Municipal Stormwater Management Manual
The City of Caldwell will consider revisions to the current Caldwell Municipal Stormwater Management Manual. An open house will be held in 2017 for the public to offer input on proposed changes.
The City of Caldwell has joined with Boise City, Garden City, Boise State University , Ada County Highway District, Ada County Drainage District No.3 and Idaho Transportation Department, District 3 in Partners for Clean Water to have a regional outreach to our public education program.
Helping Caldwell Stay Clean
There are many groups that help promote Clean water in the area. You can check out below what others are doing.
- City of Nampa Stormwater
- Canyon County Highway District 4 Stormwater
- Nampa Highway District No.1 Stormwater
- Boise RiverSweep - The City of Caldwell participates in an annual cleanup of Boise River as it flows through Caldwell. See cleanup below for this year's effort.
- Watershed Watch! - Individuals, families and groups can take part in the watershed-wide effort to collect water quality data along the shores of the Boise River, ponds, reservoirs and creeks. The event takes place in the fall at various sites from Lucky Peak to Parma.
- Storm Drain Stenciling - Storm drain stenciling projects are coordinated in Caldwell depending on annual requirements. Any information on upcoming projects will be placed here.
Thank you to all who participated in Boise RiverSweep and Watershed Watch in September 2017!
Public citizens can report an illicit discharge to the City storm drain by contacting Ashley Newbry via the methods at the bottom of this page. Alternately, you may write to our office at the following address: 621 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605. Before you call, please verify that the discharge is illicit by reading the Storm Water Ordinances.
The City of Caldwell inspection staff inspect the onsite implementation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), as well as the original report submittal to EPA. Please contact EPA to file your project notice of intent (NOI).
Caldwell Industrial Airport
Storm Water Contacts
Two engineers run the City Storm Water Management Program. Their contact information is here:
Ashley Newbry, PE
208-455-4672 | email@example.com
Sajonara Tipuric, PE
208-455-4679 | firstname.lastname@example.org