Annual MS4 Reports
- Appendix A: Public Education
- Appendix B: Caldwell Storm Water Management Manual
- Appendix C: Community Cleanup (see photo gallery)
- Appendix D: Storm Drain Marking
- Appendix E: Discharge Incident Tracking Sheet; Storm Water Pollution Prevention & Spill Response Plan
- Appendix F: Storm Water Map
- Appendix G: List of Industries Connected to City of Caldwell MS4
- Appendix H: Construction Site Storm Water Runoff Control
- Appendix I: Catch Basin Cleanout Record
- Appendix J: Municipal Storm Water Training
- Appendix K: Monitoring Plan and Quality Assurance Plan
Note: Appendices for past Annual MS4 Reports are available upon request. Please email any of the storm water personnel at the bottom of this page.
- Boise River Sweeps - The City of Caldwell participates in an annual cleanup of Boise River as it flows through Caldwell. See cleanup below for this year's effort.
- River Monitoring Day
- Storm Drain Stenciling - Storm drain stenciling projects are coordinated in Caldwell depending on annual requirements. Any information on upcoming projects will be placed here.
Municipal Storm Water Management Manual
The City of Caldwell will consider revisions to the current Caldwell Municipal Storm Water Management Manual. An open house will be held in 2017 for the public to offer input on proposed changes. Please contact Lee Van De Bogart with questions or input via email.
The City of Caldwell has joined with Boise City, Garden City, Boise State University , Ada County Highway District, Ada County Drainage District No.3 and Idaho Transportation Department, District 3 in Partners for Clean Water to have a regional outreach to our public education program. Please check out Partners for Clean Water.
Helping Caldwell Stay Clean
There are many groups that help promote Clean water in the area. You can check out below what others are doing.
- City of Nampa Storm Water
- Canyon County Highway District 4 Storm Water
- Nampa Highway District No.1 Storm Water
Public citizens can report an illicit discharge to the City storm drain by contacting Lee Van De Bogart via the methods at the bottom of this page. Alternately, you may write to our office at the following address: 621 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605. Before you call, please verify that the discharge is illicit by reading the Storm Water Ordinances.
The City of Caldwell inspection staff inspect the onsite implementation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), as well as the original report submittal to EPA. Please continue to contact EPA to file project notices of intent, NOI
Caldwell Industrial Airport
Storm Water Contacts
Three engineers run the City Storm Water Management Program. Their contact information is here:
Lee Van De Bogart, PE
208-455-4670 | email@example.com
Ashley Newbry, PE
208-455-4672 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sajonara Tipuric, PE
208-455-4679 | email@example.com