This portion of the Street Department website is here to provide you a list of current and upcoming road closure information related to all City Department caused road closures in the City of Caldwell. Road closures caused by other agencies such as the Department of Transportation on non-city maintained roadways or roadways outside of the Caldwell city limits will not appear here. For questions or comments about this portion of our website, please call the Caldwell Street Department at (208) 455-3072.
- On May 1, 2017 until May 31, 2018 there will be a road closure on Arthur Street between S. 7th Avenue and Kimball Avenue. McAlvain Construction will be constructing the Indian Creek Plaza with scope of work to include repaving of Arthur Street and new sidewalk installation on S. Kimball Avenue. Barricades and information signs will be posted. Detours will be clearly marked.
- On May 21 until May 28, there will be lane closures at the intersection of E. Linden Road and S. Kimball Avenue, at the intersection of S. Florida Avenue and Sawgrass Drive, and on E. Homedale Road between S. Montana Avenue and Hawk Avenue. Track Utilities will be installing fiber optic conduit lines. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On May 21 until May 22, there will be a lane closure on S. 34th Avenue between Cleveland Boulevard and Blaine Street and on Vasona Avenue at Hillcrest Lane. JA Miller Utility Contractor Inc. will be replacing overhead CATV line. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- On June 4 until June 8, there will be a lane closure on S. KCID Road between Goldfinch Street and Pheasant Run Street. Idaho Power will be installing a power pole and transformer. Information signs will be posted and flaggers will direct traffic.
- Highway 30 Bridge
- Sealcoat/Chipsealing program 2018-Beginning May 1 until June 30, 2018, subject to weather conditions, the Caldwell Street Department will be performing street maintenance, such as sweeping, flushing, patching, and seal-coating. Seal-coating will begin June 4, 2018. The area affected will be from Linden, West to the Boise River and from Plymouth Avenue, South to the Railroad tracks. Other roads affected are: Johnson Lane, Summers Street, Rodeo Avenue, Roedel Avenue, Kit Avenue, Holman Court, Garber Street, Laurel Street, Crookham Street, Evans Street, Holly Street, Sunnyside Street, Parkhurst Street, Woodlawn Street, Palo Alto Drive, and Paynter from Simplot Blvd. to Kimball Avenue. Please watch for trucks, rollers, other heavy equipment, and flagging personnel directing traffic. "No Parking" signs will be posted on streets to be seal-coated. All vehicles and all inoperative vehicles, boats, trailers, etc. must be removed from the street as soon as possible when the "No Parking" signs are posted. If not removed from the street, they will be towed at owners expense. For further information regarding street maintenance, please contact Caldwell Street Department at 208-455-3072. Please see attached maps of the areas affected.