Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Caldwell. We welcome you to browse the current available job openings listed below.
To apply, please download an application below, complete it and submit via email to email@example.com or bring it in to the HR Department at City Hall located at 411 Blaine St. Caldwell, Idaho 83605. Our application downloads as a PDF and we recommend saving the application to your computer prior to filling anything out.
The City of Caldwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chemical and Park Maintenance Specialist
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$14.89- $15.63 per Hr (DOE,DOQ)
- Posted Date:05/28/2019
- Job Title: Chemical and Park Maintenance Specialist
- Job Summary/Qualifications: The City of Caldwell has an opening for a Chemical and Park Maintenance Specialist at the Parks Department. Individual performs tasks related to the support of park and land maintenance operations and beautification with a focus on the application of chemicals; performs related work as required. Must possess good interpersonal skills and have the ability to effectively communicate with other City employees and the general public. Possession of a current and valid Idaho State Driver’s License; and Possession or the ability to obtain a pesticide applicators license issued by the State of Idaho within 60 days of employment. Subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Benefits: Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Persi.
- Education: Graduation from high school or possession of a GED; and working knowledge and understanding of chemicals and current application practices; and some related parks maintenance experience including staff supervision; or any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- How do you want people to apply? Obtain an application on the City’s website at www.cityofcaldwell.com or at the City of Caldwell Human Resources Office, 411 Blaine Caldwell, Idaho 83605.
Submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them to City Hall located at 411 Blaine Street, Caldwell, ID 83605
- Employment Application- Download and save to your computer prior to filling out
- Release Form- Police Officer applicants only
- Associate Engineer
- Building Inspector I
- Building Inspector II
- Communications Specialist
- Chemical & Park Maintenance Specialist
- Drafting Technician
- Electrician - Streets
- Maintenance Crew Chief- Golf
- Senior Maintenance Worker- Parks
- Technology Services Coordinator
- WWTP Assistant Superintendent
Can't Find the Opportunity You're Looking For?
Can't Find the Career opportunity you're looking for? Try the Idaho Department of Labor website to gain access to their Career Information System (CIS). Idaho CIS can help you find out what type of jobs fit your skills, get training, connect with local businesses, and get resume writing help!