Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Caldwell. We welcome you to browse the current available job openings listed below.
To apply, please download an application below, complete it and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in to the HR Department at City Hall located at 411 Blaine St. Caldwell, Idaho 83605. Our application downloads as a PDF and we recommend saving the application to your computer prior to filling anything out.
The City of Caldwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$19.82 - $20.81 (DOE, DOQ)
- Posted Date:06/03/2019
- Description: The City of Caldwell has an opening for an Electrician in the Street Department. Must possess a current and valid driver’s license and a State of Idaho Electrician’s License. Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a valid Idaho Class A CDL within 60 days of employment. Level II Traffic Signal Electrician or Level III Traffic Signal Technician by the International Municipal Signal Association preferred. Subject to on-call status and to different shift hours if work dictates. Subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Responsibilities: Individual performs a variety of journey-level skilled duties related to the installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of electrical traffic control equipment and/or systems, electrical power systems, lighting systems, electronic hardware/software controls, connection and disconnection motors and actuators, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and communications hardware/software; assists in other departments small electrical needs or on special projects as required.
- Qualifications: Graduation from high school or possession of a GED; completion of four (4) years in the Idaho electrical Apprentice program with current Journeyman electrician status or ability to complete the Apprentice program and achieve Journeyman status within one and half (1.5) years of employment; two (2) years’ experience with electrical motor and control logic maintenance and repair.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PERSI Retirement, 401k with match, PTO, 10 paid holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Application Instructions: Obtain an application on the City’s website at www.cityofcaldwell.org or at the City of Caldwell Human Resources Office, 411 Blaine Caldwell, Idaho 83605.
- Contact Info:
Submit completed applications to email@example.com or bring them to City Hall located at 411 Blaine Street, Caldwell, ID 83605
- Employment Application- Download and save to your computer prior to filling out
- Release Form- Police Officer applicants only
- Associate Engineer
- Building Inspector I
- Building Inspector II
- Communications Specialist
- Drafting Technician
- Electrician - Streets
- Maintenance Crew Chief- Golf
- Maintenance Worker- Streets
- Senior Maintenance Worker- Parks
- WWTP Assistant Superintendent
Can't Find the Opportunity You're Looking For?
Can't Find the Career opportunity you're looking for? Try the Idaho Department of Labor website to gain access to their Career Information System (CIS). Idaho CIS can help you find out what type of jobs fit your skills, get training, connect with local businesses, and get resume writing help!