Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Caldwell. We welcome you to browse the current available job openings listed below.
To apply, please download an application below, complete it and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in to the HR Department at City Hall located at 411 Blaine St. Caldwell, Idaho 83605. Our application downloads as a PDF and we recommend saving the application to your computer prior to filling anything out.
The City of Caldwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology Services Coordinator - Caldwell Library
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$19.82- $20.81 (DOE/DOQ)
- Posted Date:06/11/2019
- Description: The City of Caldwell Public Library has an opening for a Technology Services Coordinator. Must possess a working knowledge of multiplatform computer devices, computer programing, web development and software including desktop systems, mobile computing (tablets, phones and other devices) and emerging technologies. Must possess good interpersonal skills and have the ability to effectively communicate and maintain positive relationships with other City employees and the general public. Experience with more than one module of an Integrated Library System (ILS), preferably Polaris. Bilingual Spanish is highly desirable. Subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Responsibilities: Individual oversees and coordinates the library’s use of technology to provide services and expand and improve access to information resources; identifies, evaluates and implements current and emerging technologies; oversees IT infrastructure and library systems including internet, website, the integrated library system (ILS) and emerging technology; and collaborates with library staff to fully utilize existing technology to provide complete and accurate access to information resources in all formats.
- Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, library and information science, management information systems, user experience or related field; and at least three (3) years of related IT experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PERSI Retirement, 401k with match, PTO, 10 paid holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Application Instructions: Obtain an application and complete job description on the City’s website at www.cityofcaldwell.com or at the City of Caldwell Human Resources Office, 411 Blaine Caldwell, Idaho 83605.
- Contact Info:
Submit completed applications to email@example.com or bring them to City Hall located at 411 Blaine Street, Caldwell, ID 83605
- Employment Application- Download and save to your computer prior to filling out
- Release Form- Police Officer applicants only
- Associate Engineer
- Building Inspector I
- Building Inspector II
- Communications Specialist
- Chemical & Park Maintenance Specialist
- Drafting Technician
- Electrician - Streets
- Maintenance Crew Chief- Golf
- Senior Maintenance Worker- Parks
- Technology Services Coordinator
- WWTP Assistant Superintendent
Can't Find the Opportunity You're Looking For?
Can't Find the Career opportunity you're looking for? Try the Idaho Department of Labor website to gain access to their Career Information System (CIS). Idaho CIS can help you find out what type of jobs fit your skills, get training, connect with local businesses, and get resume writing help!