Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Caldwell. We welcome you to browse the current available job openings listed below.
Please scroll down past the current job postings for the link to the City of Caldwell application and how to apply.
For questions or assistance regarding job postings or the information on this page, please contact the Human Resources Office at (208) 455-4631.
The City of Caldwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:DOE, DOQ
- Posted Date:10/23/2019
· Description: The City of Caldwell has an opening for an Associate Engineer in the Engineering Department. Must have possession of a current and valid Driver’s license, have possession of Engineer-in-Training certification, and is subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
· Responsibilities: Individual develops engineering and construction plans, designs and specifications for the City’s Engineering Department and oversees City public works projects; may serve as a project leader on the Development Team if assigned; assists in City storm water permit compliance tasks as needed; performs related work as required.
· Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or other technical field acceptable for the state certified engineer-in-training program; and some experience in public works project engineering design and construction. Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
Hiring staff may give priority to applicants with expertise and/or additional experience in:
· Duties relating to the compliance of Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits, including collecting storm water samples, investigating complaints, staff training, public outreach, report compilation, etc.
· Experience performing complex analysis of the municipal water, sewer, and drainage systems using engineering methods and calculations.
· Knowledge of floodplain ordinance requirements.
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PERSI Retirement, 401k with match, PTO, 10 paid holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability.
· Application Instructions: Obtain an application and detailed job description on the City’s website at https://www.cityofcaldwell.org/departments/job-posts or at the City of Caldwell Human Resources Office, 411 Blaine Caldwell, Idaho 83605.
· Contact Information: Richelle Pittman-Kiyabu Phone: (208) 455-4631
To apply, please download an application below, complete it and submit via email to email@example.com or bring it in to the HR Department at City Hall located at 411 Blaine St. Caldwell, Idaho 83605. Our application downloads as a PDF and we recommend saving the application to your computer prior to filling anything out and then saving it again when it is completed prior to attaching it to an email.
- Employment Application- Download and save to your computer prior to filling out.
- Associate Engineer
- Circulation Assistant
- GIS Technician
- Maintenance Crew Chief- Golf
- Maintenance Worker- Streets
- Senior Maintenance Worker - Streets
- Sports Coordinator
Can't Find the Opportunity You're Looking For?
Can't Find the Career opportunity you're looking for? Try the Idaho Department of Labor website to gain access to their Career Information System (CIS). Idaho CIS can help you find out what type of jobs fit your skills, get training, connect with local businesses, and get resume writing help!