- Water/Sewer - Caldwell City Water Department
Maximum daily consumption: 10 MGD; 18 MGD capacity
Average daily consumption: 5.7 MGD
Storage capacity: 2.5 MG
- Wastewater - Caldwell City Wastewater Treatment Plant
Maximum capacity: 18 MGD
Average daily flow: 7 MGD
Can pump: Yes, several stations on line
* New digester, new tertiary filtration system
* Future improvements include: permanent solids dewatering, additional thickening (dissolved air flotation tank), additional primary clarifier
- Garbage/Recycling - Republic Services
- Natural Gas - Caldwell's natural gas is provided by Intermountain Gas
- Electricity/Power - The power services in Caldwell are provided by Idaho Power, recognized as one of the top utilities in the U.S. Currently, Idaho ranks sixth lowest cost of electricity in the nation.
- Phone/Communication - Our area has several providers, including CenturyLink, Syringa Network and Cable One.