Annual MS4 Reports
- Appendix A: Public Education Opportunities: First Second Third Fourth
- Appendix B: Caldwell Storm Water Management Manual
- Appendix C: Community Cleanup (see photo gallery)
- Appendix D: Storm Drain Marking
- Appendix E: Discharge Incident Tracking Sheet; Storm Water Pollution Prevention & Spill Response Plan
- Appendix F: Storm Drain Map
- Appendix G: List of Industries Connected to City of Caldwell MS4
- Appendix H: Construction Site Storm Water Runoff Control
- Appendix I: Catch Basin Cleaning Record
- Appendix J: Municipal Employee Training
- Appendix K: Monitoring Plan and Quality Assurance Plan
Note: Appendices for past Annual MS4 Reports are available upon request. Please email the stormwater personnel at the bottom of this page.
Municipal Stormwater Management Manual
The City of Caldwell will consider revisions to the current Caldwell Municipal Stormwater Management Manual. Please send your requests and recommendations via email or letter via the contact information below. An open house will be held for the public to offer input on proposed changes.
The City of Caldwell has joined with Boise City, Garden City, Boise State University , Ada County Highway District, Ada County Drainage District No.3 and Idaho Transportation Department, District 3 in Partners for Clean Water to have a regional outreach to our public education program.
- Caldwell Waterway Day - The City of Caldwell participates in an annual waterway cleanup of Boise River, Indian Creek, and/or other local waterways that flow through Caldwell. Please contact us using the information below if you would like an invitation to participate in our next public event!
- Watershed Watch! - Individuals, families and groups can take part in the watershed-wide effort to collect water quality data along the shores of the Boise River, ponds, reservoirs and creeks. The event takes place in the fall at various sites from Lucky Peak to Parma.
- Storm Drain Marking for Community Service Projects - Storm drain stenciling projects are coordinated in Caldwell depending on annual requirements. If you would like to request a storm drain marking project specifically for your scout group or for educational community service hours, please contact us at least one month in advance of your project start date.
Thank you to all who have participated in Boise RiverSweep, Watershed Watch, Waterway Cleanup Days since 2010!
Public citizens can report an illicit discharge to the City storm drain by contacting Ashley Newbry via the methods at the bottom of this page. Alternately, you may write to our office at the following address: 621 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605. Before you call, please verify that the discharge is illicit by reading the Storm Water Ordinances.
The City of Caldwell stormwater and engineering staff inspect the onsite implementation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP). Please contact EPA to file your project notice of intent (NOI). All construction within City limits are subject to enforcement of SWPPP documentation submitted to EPA and City Erosion and Sediment Control Ordinances.
Caldwell Industrial Airport
Stormwater Quality Contact
Ashley Newbry, PE
Engineering Department Stormwater Program
208-455-3006 | email@example.com