Thank you for choosing one of our beautiful parks for your event! Here is the process you need to follow:
1. Download and fill out one of the forms below to reserve your spot at one of our parks:
a. If you are holding a public event on City property, or in City parks, and expect fewer than 250 people, and you do not need any road closures for your event, download and fill out the Public Events in City Parks form (click on the title of the form below).
When you have filled out all the required information, take your form to the Parks and Recreation office, 618 Irving Street, to schedule your event. Parks and Recreation staff will let you know if any other documentation is needed.
b. If you are holding a public event on City property or in City parks, and expect more than 250 people, OR if your event requires road closures, download and fill out the Special Events Permit application (click on the title of the form below)
Once you have completed the Special Events Permit application, take it to the Caldwell City Clerk's office (411 Blaine). You will also need to bring:
- the application fee ($75.00)
- a refundable damages/cleaning deposit ($500) -- NOTE: The deposit will be held until after the event.
- proof of event insurance (see application for details)
- a site plan (if event is in Memorial Park, you may use the Memorial Park map below)
You can pick up paper copies of these forms at the Parks and Recreation office at 618 Irving Street; or at City Hall, 411 Blaine Street.