The Caldwell Recreation Department provides the youth in our community opportunities to compete in various leagues including basketball, volleyball and flag football. In addition to these leagues, we offer camps and clinics for soccer, baseball, tennis, basketball, volleyball and shorts sports for the little ones. We also provide several skills competitions throughout the year. Explore a variety of non-conventional sports as well, such bowling, archery and golf. Watch our website for new postings all year long! For internet registration, please return to recreation home page.
If registering for any youth team sport, please download the appropriate form and mail or drop off to:
Caldwell Recreation 618 Irving St. Caldwell, ID 83605.
*Forms must be received by the registration deadline.
Online registration available:
A total refund is issued if the class or program you have registered for is filled or cancelled by the City Recreation Department. A refund, minus a $6.00 processing fee is issued when you cancel 7 days before the starting date of the class session or for medical reasons (with documented evidence). Fees will be charged for any class attended.The processing fee is waived if you apply your refund to an alternate session or class.
Refunds are not issued:
- When you cancel after the 7th day prior to the beginning date of a class/program;
- When the paid fee is under $6.00.
League Info & Rules
Please go to activenet.active.com/Caldwell to register for youth sports.
Printable Forms & Schedules
- 5th & 6th Grade Girls Basketball Schedule
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys Basketball Schedule
- 1st & 2nd Grade Boys & Girls Basketball Registration Form
- 2019 Youth Hoop Shoot Registration Form
- 4th & 5th Grade Coed Volleyball Registration Form
- 6th & 7th Grade Coed Volleyball Registration Form
For Adult Sports forms, please browse to the Adult Sports Page.