The Caldwell Recreation Department provides the youth in our community opportunities to compete in various leagues including basketball, volleyball and flag football. In addition to these leagues, we offer camps and clinics for soccer, baseball, tennis, basketball, volleyball and shorts sports for the little ones. We also provide several skills competitions throughout the year. Explore a variety of non-conventional sports as well, such as bowling, archery and golf. Watch our website for new postings all year long! For internet registration, please return to Recreation home page.
For youth team sports, you may register online @ activenet.active.com/caldwell or
download the appropriate form and mail or drop off to:
Caldwell Recreation, 618 Irving St., Caldwell, ID 83605.
*Forms must be received by the registration deadline.
Printable Forms & Schedules
- 2020 4th-5th Grade Volleyball Game Schedule
- 2020 6th-7th Grade Volleyball Game Schedule
- 2020 Girls 1st-2nd Grade Basketball Game Schedule
- 2020 Boys 1st-2nd Grade Basketball Game Schedule
- 1st-2nd Grade Basketball Rules
- 4th-7th Grade Volleyball Rules
A total refund is issued if the class or program you have registered for is filled or cancelled by the City Recreation Department. A refund, minus a $6.00 processing fee is issued when you cancel 7 days before the starting date of the class session or for medical reasons (with documented evidence). Fees will be charged for any class attended.The processing fee is waived if you apply your refund to an alternate session or class.
Refunds are not issued:
- When you cancel after the 7th day prior to the beginning date of a class/program;
- When the paid fee is under $6.00.
To register online go to: activenet.active.com/caldwell
For Adult Sports forms, please browse to the Adult Sports Page.