for the following applications:
Annexation, Rezone, Special Use Permit, Subdivision Plat
All on-line accounts should receive new log-in information to continue epermit services through CitizenServe
Administrative Review Applications:
Business Permit - apply ONLINE
(for commercial business only, home offices need to apply for a Home Occupation permit)
Lot Line Adjustment
Mobile Food Unit
Mobile Food Unit RenewalSimple Lot Split
Temporary Use Application code regarding temp use
Temporary Use Renewal Application
Time Extension- Landscape Plan (if applicable)
Hearing Review Applications:
Annexation/Deannexation - Landscape Plan (if applicable) apply online!
Comprehensive Plan Map Change
Landscape Deferral Form
Rezone - Landscape Plan (if applicable) apply online!
Round Table Form
Special Use Permit - Landscape Plan (if applicable) apply online!
Subdivision - Preliminary Plat apply online!
Subdivision - Final Plat * (see procedures below)
PUD Application - Property Owner Acknowledgement Form
Time Extension - Landscape Plan (if applicable)
(4) Procedures; Final Plat: The following procedures shall apply to the filing for final plat approval of any city subdivision:
A. Final Plat Preparation: After the approval of the preliminary plat by the council, the applicant may cause the subdivision, or any part thereof, to be surveyed and a final plat prepared in general accordance with the preliminary plat as approved, notwithstanding any items on the preliminary plat that did not meet city code and were not approved as exceptions.
B. Acceptance Of A Final Plat Application: Final plat applications shall not be accepted by the city until one of the following has occurred:
1. All required improvements, infrastructure, public utilities, public improvements, etc., have been installed and conditions of approval have been met and inspected and approved by the city, including all record drawing requirements, submittal of engineer of record inspection logs, submittal of the engineer of record certification and receipt of the dedication request, and a memo or e-mail from the engineering department has been issued stating as much; or
2. The engineering department has approved the amount of the financial guarantee as outlined in subsection 11-04-07
(1) of this chapter for required improvements and conditions of approval that have yet to be completed and all of the following items have been completed by the developer and inspected and approved by the engineering department and a memo or e-mail from the engineering department has been issued stating as much:
(A) Construction of the domestic water system, including successful pressure and bacteria tests by the developer and inspection and approval by the city;
(B) Construction of the sanitary sewer system, including successful pressure test, television camera inspection, completion of all work within the base of the manholes by the developer and inspection and approval by the city;
(C) Construction of an all weather road system by the developer and inspection and approval by the city;
(D) Installation of street signs by the developer and inspection and approval by the city engineer in consultation with the fire marshal;
(E) Request by developer for dedication of all sanitary sewer and domestic water facilities and submittal of applicable documentation as required by the engineering department to process said request; and
(F) Construction and testing of the irrigation system by the developer and inspection and approval by the city, where applicable. Further, the city must receive documentation requesting that the system be annexed into Caldwell municipal irrigation district if annexation is applicable. All applicable fees must be submitted with the annexation request. Under circumstances where seasonal restrictions prevent the total completion of said irrigation system, the city engineer may allow, at his/her sole discretion, those portions of said system under seasonal restriction to be deferred until the first available construction window. Any deferred portions shall be included in the financial guarantee. (Ord. 2811, 11-2-2009)
3. The final plat shall not be signed by the city engineer nor released by the city engineer for recording until the city has received the financial guarantee in compliance with this chapter and council has approved the final plat.
4. The applicant shall file with the planning and zoning department the number of copies of the final plat required, by size as specified, along with the final plat application obtained from the planning and zoning department and other required items as specified on said final plat application.
5. In making application, the applicant shall submit a current title report, warranty deed or other such evidence acceptable to the planning and zoning department demonstrating the applicant's ownership of, or legal interest in, land included in the final plat. At the time of submission of an application for a final plat, applicable fees as established and adopted by resolution of the council shall be paid.