• Evening in downtown Caldwell

    photo credit: Dan Smede

  • Historic Caldwell Home

    Jan Boles

  • Spring in Caldwell

    Angie Point

  • Cardboard Kayak Races - 2018

    Destination Caldwell

  • Winter Wonderland 2019 Festival

    Destination Caldwell

Special Events Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

 Are you planning an event in a City-owned park or city-owned facility that will be open to the public (for example, a festival or holiday event)?  Are you planning a public event that requires road closures (like a Fun Run)?  Then you will need a Special Events Permit.  

Please print out the application below and turn it in at least 3 weeks before your event.  If you have just decided to hold an event, and you are less than 3 weeks from your event date, speak to the City Clerk's office (in the City Hall at 411 Blaine) when you submit your application.  Please note:  effective October 1, 2017 there is a $75.00 application fee, due when the application is turned in.

Special Events Permit Application

If your event is in Memorial Park, you will need the following 2 documents as well:

  • Memorial Park Site Plan map (a site plan is required; this map as a starting place for your site plan is optional -- you can create your own from scratch if you wish)  
  • Notifications Procedure -- to notify residents within 300 ft of Memorial Park (required)


If you have any questions, please contact:

Debbie Geyer:  dgeyer@cityofcaldwell.org   
or Angie Point: apoint@cityofcaldwell.org