The Community Room at the Caldwell Police Station is used primarily for City of Caldwell Department meetings and internal trainings. The facility is over 2,000 square feet with council-style seating on a raised platform. Total audience seating capacity is 130.
The CPD provides this facility free of charge to the public Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm as available. The room may be divided with a partition wall to seat 78 in the front and 52 in the back. The back half of the room contains sliding white boards, a 10 foot screen, and galley kitchen. The public may use the room for meetings, conferences, non-profit events or classes. Please see the list of considerations and the policy below.
If you would like to reserve the Community Room or a portion of the Community Room for your next event, submit a request by calling Police Services Division at (208) 455-3115, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: There is no published calendar with scheduled meetings available online. Please contact us to see if the Community Room is available for your event.
Please see Rules & Regulations list on the CPD page (click on the blue link) and the "Considerations" box below.
- Event hosts will be asked to sign a Release and Waiver of Liability.
- A $300 deposit will be expected prior to any event where food will be served. The deposit will be returned upon inspection of the room following the event.
- Event hosts will be responsible for set up and will ensure that the room is clean before leaving.
- All beverages must be served in containers with lids.
- 6' x 2' Tables
- One Community Service Officer to open the lobby doors and be available in case of incident
- Coffee Pot(s)
- Ice, Creamer, Sugar
- Paper Goods