2019 FEES for Purple Sage – Effective 3/1/19
**All prices include tax**
Annual Under age 65 (Dual Pass) Restricted $734.00
Annual 65 and Older (Dual Pass) Restricted $674.00
(Restricted between 8am to 12pm Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. No Restrictions at Fairview)
Annual Under age 65 (Dual Pass) Unrestricted $1100.00
Annual 65 and Older (Dual Pass) Unrestricted $1000.00
Annual Juniors – no age restrictions through High School $163.50
Annual Trail Fee - Purple Sage $232.00
Cart Storage – Open $200.00
Cart Storage – Private $260.00
Monday – Thursday:
9 Holes $15.25
18 Holes $19.75
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays:
9 Holes $16.25
18 Holes – Before 2pm $29.50
18 Holes – After 2pm (Twilight) $18.00
9 Holes – Anytime $9.50
18 Holes - Anytime $11.50
18 Holes – per rider $15.00
9 Holes – per rider $10.00
Small Bucket $4.00
Large Bucket $7.00
- All players must register with the starter.
- Children under six are not allowed on the course.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Players MUST NOT hold up groups behind them. Always stay up with the group ahead of you.
- Golf carts are for the use of two people only and must be kept on paths around greens and tees.
- Fivesomes are not allowed unless permission is received from the starter.
- Golfers agree to be personally liable for any damage done by errant golf balls.
- Violations of Caldwell Golf Course policies may result in loss of golfing privileges. "Any illegal activity, obsene or offensive language, gestures or acts, threats of violence of any kind, abuse of or damage to golf course facilities, refusal to comply with reasonable instruction from golf course officials, my result in loss of play privileges up to and including a lifetime ban from play."
- Please observe the 90 degree rule when in carts. (i.e. Stay on the path until you reach the point parallel to your ball - then leave the path).
Purple Sage Golf Course
- Free relief from all roads and cart paths.
- Out of Bounds is defined by the inside edges, at ground level, of white stakes and property boundary fence posts with on exception: the curb so marked defines the OB behind #18 green.
- All water hazards are lateral and are defined by red lines. In the absence of red lines, the margin of the hazard is defined by the top of the ditchbank.
- A ball shall be played as it lies after striking either the wires or telephone poles between #1 and #18 fairways.
- The Embedded Ball Rule is in effect "through the green".