This is the application and document section for licenses and permits administered by the Caldwell City Clerk's office. Not all formats are available at this time; new formats will be added as they become available. Formats include:
- ONLINE submission (fill out AND submit online)
- DOWNLOAD/PRINT application, fill it out, and scan/email to email@example.com, or you may deliver the completed application to City Hall (411 Blaine St. in Caldwell).
- FILLABLE application:
- 1) Fill out online,
- 2) If notarized signature IS NOT required, type signature, then save to your computer/mobile and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3) If notarized signature IS required, print out, then sign the form (in front of a notary where required), and scan the completed form with notarized signature to email@example.com
- PAPER applications/forms are available at the City Clerk's office (411 Blaine Street), if the applicant would prefer to fill out and submit a paper form.
- Door-to-Door Salesperson License application (requires FBI background check)
- Peddler License application (requires FBI background check)
- Non-Profit Vendor License application
- City Code regarding Door-to-Door, Peddler, and Non-Profit Vendor licenses
2020 Fireworks Stand Application Packet NOTE: Notarized signature is required.
(includes City Clerk & Fire Marshal Forms, plus City Code requirements)
Pawnbroker License applications