Caldwell City Clerk
The City Clerk's Office:
- Keeps official permanent records of the City.
- Serves as the center of information for the public.
- Maintains the integrity of the City through the legislative process, administrative and technical support, dissemination of accurate information and archiving of official documents.
- Provides support and administrative services to the Mayor, City Council, all operating departments and the public.
- Acts as a liaison with citizens, area businesses and other jurisdictions.
- Provides City elections information.
- Issues city licenses.
- Creates and posts City Council meeting calendars and agendas.
- Performs a wide variety of public duties.
- Is located in the Caldwell City Hall at 411 Blaine Street.
Debbie Geyer, City Clerk Angie Point, Deputy Clerk
phone: 208-455-4656 phone: 208-455-4773
Caldwell City Clerk Resuming Operations Plan (in cooperation with the COVID-19 Rebound Idaho plan) -- sets the guidelines for issuance of licenses and permits through the City Clerk's office.
- All Alcohol Beverage Licenses
- Alcohol Beverage Catering Permits (effective June 13, 2020)
- Special Event Permits (effective June 13, 2020)
- Peddler Licenses (effective May 16, 2020)
- Door to Door Licenses (effective June 1, 2020)
- Firework Stand permits (effective June 22,2020)
- Tree Contractor License/Patrol Service License/Parking Permits
Other important links
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.