This is the application and document section of the Caldwell City Clerk's Website. Here you will find applications for various licenses and permits administered by the Clerk's office. Formats include:
- ONLINE submission (fill out AND submit online)
- DOWNLOAD/PRINT application, fill it out, and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may deliver the completed application to City Hall (411 Blaine St. in Caldwell).
- FILLABLE application: 1) fill out online, 2) print and sign the form (in front of a notary if required) 3) scan the completed form to email@example.com
- PAPER applications/forms are available at the City Clerk's office (411 Blaine Street), if the applicant would prefer to fill out and submit a paper form.
Alcohol Beverage Licenses and Permits:
ALCOHOL CATERING PERMIT
- If alcoholic beverages are to be served outdoors, a site map MUST be provided with the application, showing the dispensing area and size of the "beer garden".
- Cost of the permit is $20/day (max of 2 days for a party & 5 days for a festival event).
- Applications MUST be submitted AT LEAST 5 business days before the event.
- On June 13,, 2020, we will again be issuing Alcohol Catering Permits for events occurring on that date or later.
2020 Fireworks Stand Application Packet
(includes City Clerk & Fire Marshal Forms, plus City Code requirements)
2020 Pawnbroker Applications
- CITY CODE regarding Door-to-Door License, Peddler License, and Non-Profit Vendor License
- Public Records Request Form (to print out)
- Online Public Records Request (fill out and submit online)
- Request for Reproduction of Copyrighted Materials (when requesting copies of copyrighted plans or materials)
- Downtown Overnight Parking Permit (for residents of 7th Avenue apartments only).
Special Event Permit
No Special Event Permit, or park reservation form will be issued for City of Caldwell parks and public spaces until further notice.
- Public Event in City Parks or on City Property (less than 250 people expected and no road closures needed)
- Special Events Permit Application (public event in City Park/on City Property and expecting more than 250 people; or public event requires road closures)
- Tort Claim Form -- fillable online. Fill out the form online, then download to your computer and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email any supporting documentation you wish to include to support your claim (photos of damage/injury, estimates of repair, etc).
- Tort Claim Form --printable form (for damage or injury). Please print the form, fill it out, and either bring the form and supporting documents (photos of damage/injury, estimate of repair, etc.) to City Hall, 411 Blaine in Caldwell, or your can email the form and supporting documents to: email@example.com
These documents are provided as a convenience only. If you have any questions concerning any of the documents provided here, please call the Clerk's office at (208)455-4656 or (208)455-4773.
In order to view and/or download these documents, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, please click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.