Mike and his wife of 39 years, Kristina, moved to Caldwell in 2004 from San Diego, CA. They have a daughter Michelle who lives in Florida with their two grandchildren. Councilman Pollard graduated from Aviation High School and earned a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (B.B.A.) from Pepperdine University.
Prior to coming to Caldwell, Mike spent over 24 years in the office supply industry and 4 years as the Director of Member Relations for the Rancho Bernardo Chamber of Commerce. The Pollards came to Caldwell when Mike was hired to be the Executive Director of the Caldwell Chamber of Commerce. Later he served as the Coordinator of the Western Alliance for Economic Development, representing 8 Idaho cities and two counties. He has since retired, but enjoys his work as a self-employed businessman.
Mike served on the Indian Creek Restoration Core Steering Committee and Caldwell Planning and Zoning Commission. He is consistently engaged in seeking ways to promote business growth, events and tourism in Caldwell.
Councilman Pollard holds Seat #1 and was appointed in 2012. Councilman Pollard's current term expires in December 2017.
- Revitalization of the downtown business corridor
- Working to attract new businesses that provide our citizens with a sustainable wage income
- Agri-Tourism in the Treasure Valley
- Make Caldwell a place where families feel safe and want to live, work and play
- Caldwell Senior Citizen Center Board
- Friends of the Caldwell Train Depot
- Finance Committee
Contact Information: email@example.com or Phone: (208) 249-4417