The Caldwell Recreation Department provides the youth in our community opportunities to compete in various leagues including basketball, volleyball and flag football. In addition to these leagues, we offer camps and clinics for soccer, baseball, tennis, basketball, volleyball and shorts sports for the little ones. We also provide several skills competitions throughout the year. Explore a variety of non-conventional sports as well, such bowling, archery and golf. Watch our website for new postings all year long! For internet registration, please return to recreation home page.
If registering for any youth team sport on the internet, please download the appropriate form and mail to:
Caldwell Recreation 618 Irving St. Caldwell, ID 83605.
*Forms must be received by the registration deadline.
A total refund is issued if the class or program you have registered for is filled or cancelled by the City Recreation Department. A refund, minus a $6.00 processing fee is issued when you cancel 7 days before the starting date of the class session or for medical reasons (with documented evidence). Fees will be charged for any class attended.The processing fee is waived if you apply your refund to an alternate session or class.
Refunds are not issued:
- When you cancel after the 7th day prior to the beginning date of a class/program;
- When the paid fee is under $6.00.
- 2018 Boy's 1st & 2nd Grade Basketball League -- Game Schedule
- 2018 Girls 1st & 2nd Grade Basketball League -- Game Schedule
- 2018 4th & 5th Grade Co-Ed Volleyball League -- Game Schedule
- 2018 6th & 7th Grade Volleyball League -- Game Schedule
- 1st & 2nd Grade Basketball League
- 4th & 5th Grade Co-Ed Volleyball League
- 6th & 7th Grade Girls Volleyball League
- 2018 4th & 5th Grade Co-Ed Volleyball League
- 2018 6th & 7th Grade Girls Volleyball League
- 2018 1st & 2nd Grade Basketball League -- Registration Form
- Youth Roster Form
For Adult Sports forms, please browse to the Adult Sports Page.