Find more information on each division's webpage by clicking these links:
Luby Rose Garden and the famous Indian Creek
The Parks & Recreation office is located at 618 Irving St. in Caldwell.
- Caldwell Golf Courses: Purple Sage (208) 459-2223 Fairview (208) 455-3090
- Event Center:
Forestry: (208) 455-3060
- Parks: (208) 455-3060
- Pool: (208) 459-4369
- Recreation: (208) 455-3060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caldwell Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updates
We encourage families to utilize our municipal parks and we believe that they can continue to be used in a safe manner that allows people to enjoy the mental and physical health benefits these spaces provide. In all instances, we recommend people follow local, state and national ordinances and guidelines regarding the use of these spaces.
The following facilities remain open to the public:
- Municipal parks and public restrooms in the parks
- Dog Park, Rotary Pond, and the Greenbelt in Whittenberger Park
- Tennis courts in Memorial Park
- Pickleball courts in Luby Park
- Basketball hoops and sand volleyball courts in Sebree and Luby Parks
- Softball and baseball fields
We encourage all users to follow these recommendations:
Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
- Refrain from using parks if they are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow CDC's guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of parks.
- While on walking paths, warn other users of their presence and as they pass, and step aside to let others pass.
- Follow Governor Little’s order and limit gatherings including outdoor picnicking, sports and other activity to members of your household.
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
Our local parks and open spaces have always served as places where people can find respite and seek peace and restoration. During this time of uncertainty, these places are needed now more than ever. Our Parks and Recreation staff is working hard to maintain these spaces and keep them safe, accessible and benefiting our communities during these challenging times. Let us all do our part to use them in a way that respects each other and public health guidance.
- Caldwell Parks & Rec Summer 2020 Activity Guide
- JUNIOR BAKING CAMP FOR JUNE 15 - 18 HAS BEEN CANCELED
- JUNIOR COOKING CAMP DATES HAVE CHANGED TO JULY 20-23
Reserve a Shelter for your Event!
Make park reservations for your spring or summer event. Park shelter reservations are available at:
- Memorial Park (Kimball Ave. & Grant St.)
- Luby Park (Illinois Ave. & Marble Front Rd.)
- Mallard Park (10th Ave. & Orchard St.)
- Pipe Dream Park
- Rose Garden (Inside Luby Park)
- Municipal Pool (512 Harrison St.)
- Park restrooms close daily at dusk.
- Reminder for pet owners: please be considerate of other park patrons and clean up pet waste. The City leash law applies in all City parks with the exception of the dog park in Whittenberger Park. Pets are not allowed at Brothers Park.