Welcome to the City of Caldwell Water Department
- View our annual drinking water report
- Sign up for Water/Sewer/Trash: Water service may be delivered in the same day as long as sign up is done before 4:00pm.
- Pay your water bill online
- Step by step website payment instructions
For any questions about online payments, please contact our Water Department staff at: 208-455-3000 ext. 1.
To pay your water bill over the phone, please call 855-212-9355: There is a $1.50 service charge, charged to the customer at time of payment for over-the-phone payments.
Questions about your water bill? Please call: 208-455-3000 option 1.
Questions about your existing recycling service with Republic Services? Please call: 208-466-3302.
Irrigation service is initially set up at City Hall with new water service.
However, water and irrigation are billed separately. If you have questions about irrigation, including billing questions, please call: 208-455-3070 option 2.
Information & Links
- Water/Sewer Rates
- Garbage Rates
- Republic Services (recycling and trash provider)
- City Water Ordinance
- Billing Policy: questions on utility billing policies for non-owner occupied property,owner occupied property, sign-up (new service initiation) procedures, deposits, or delinquent accounts.
- Road Closures
- Application-City Water for Irrigation purposes
Cold weather is here! Don't let your pipes and meters FREEZE!
- Owner/Agent Form (Used when renting yourproperty to someone else)
- Auto Debit Form
- Caldwell Cares
- Dog License Form
Caldwell Cares is a program that provides assistance with utility bills for those in need.The City of Caldwell and the Salvation Army have partnered up to assist Caldwell customers with their water bill. The City will collect donations from caring customers and apply the available funds to the qualified recipients' water bills.For more information, please click here.
We strive to always provide the Caldwell community with the best possible products and services. We fully comply federal regulations such as the the Safe Drinking Water Act. The Water Department is diligent in efforts to keep the costs of our products and services as low as possible, even when faced with rising costs. We are always striving to improve service to our residents.
Caldwell Water Department
P.O. Box 1179
Caldwell, Idaho 83606
City Hall 411 Blaine St
P.O. Box 880 Caldwell Id 83606
Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm
Phone: 208-455-3000 ext.1
After Hours Emergency only: 208-250-1638
Pay Water Bills at City Hall
The information provided here is offered as a convenience only. No agency, entity or individual guarantees or can be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided. If you know of a change or update that is required or of an error in the information provided here, please notify the Webmaster and the change will be made as soon as possible. Thank You.